Documentation > Controller > Play Queue
The play queue is what visuals or presets are available for playback.
The player can automatically go through and display items in the play queue in a sequential manner.
The player actually has two play queues - one for the actual playback (player mode) and one for when editing presets. The player switches between them when needed.
The play queue can perform two operations on the whole queue:
- Shuffle items in the queue - [SHUFFLE] button
- Clear the queue - [CLEAR] button
The play queue can perform two operations on items in the queue:
- [DELETE] button to remove the item from the queue
- [SELECT] button to play that item now
- The play queue is not saved in the state. It is intended to be used live.
Adding items to the queue
You can add the following to the queue:
- Visual Packs - [PACKS & VISUALS] button
- Individual Visuals - [PACKS & VISUALS] button
- Presets - [PACKS & VISUALS] button
- Playlists - [PLAYLISTS] button
Adding items to play queue
- Click on either [PACKS & VISUALS] or [PLAYLISTS] depending on what you want
- Click on the title of the pack you want top left
- Visuals will appear below, presets in the right pane
- [SET] buttons replace the contents of the play queue with what the button represents.
- [ADD] buttons extend the play queue with what the button represents.
- By clicking a visual's title, you narrow the preset list to only show presets for that visual rather than for visuals of the whole pack.